- Tanunda Pines offers a unique experience for golfers of all levels to enjoy. Members and guests enjoy the luxury of playing on ribbon like Santa Ana couch fairways that meander through a largely undisturbed Australian bush land setting that plays host to an array of native wildlife.
- Tanunda Pines is now less than a hours drive from Adelaide. The completion of the Northern Expressway has brought Australia's most famous wine region, the Barossa Valley closer to your fingertips.
- Tanunda Pines is adjacent to the award winning Novotel Barossa Valley Resort and Endota Day Spa. As a Tanunda Pines member you are eligible for special discounts on accommodation and Spa treatments (all bookings made via the golf club).
- We pride ourselves on being the friendliest club in South Australia.
- For those that enjoy practicing Tanunda Pines Golf Club offers a fully turfed driving range facility with practice putting and chipping green.
- Regular competition play including Men's and ladies mid-week and Saturday and Sunday competitions.
- For a casual, social evening play nine hole Twilight Golf followed by light meals Thursday evening , from October to April.
- The club has several different types of membership options available. View Membership Categories
Business and Corporate Sponsors receive additional membership benefits, see 'Sponsors'
For more information regarding memberships and fees, please call on 08 8563 1200 or email email@example.com